RHAND Credit Union welcomes persons from all spectrums of life and offers an array of both financial and non-financial products & services. By joining the RHAND family you enjoy the benefit of having an ownership stake in your own financial institution. These benefits range from: Annual dividend payouts on your share savings; Fixed and competitive loan interest rates; No nuisance service fees; Using your share savings as Collateral for loans; No hidden charges; Scholarships; and Free educational programmes.
It's all about
So why wait! Joining is easy as 1,2,3!
Requirements for Membership Application
The following must be provided with the completed application form
1. One (1) passport size photograph (no older than three (3) months) if under the age of 18.
2. Two (2) valid photo IDs (National ID, Passport and/or Driver’s Permit). Persons with only one (1) form of identification will need to provide their Electronic Birth Certificate.
3. A job letter or pay slip (no older than three (3) months).
NB: Self-employed persons must provide proof of Business Registration and bank statement with details of transactions within at least three (3) months of this application.
4. Verification of address (no older than three (3) months) in the form of one of the following:
(i) T&TEC, TSTT (Land Line Only), WASA, Direct TV or cable bill.
(ii) Bank statement, lease agreements, tax assessment, recent correspondence from the Board of Inland Revenue or an equivalent authority.
(iii) Foreign applicants are required to provide heating, oil, gas bills as necessary.
NB: Where the bill is not in the name of the applicant, written authorization (see last page of the application form) must be received from the person named on the bill along with a copy of their valid identification, confirming that the applicant resides at the stated address.
5. NIS number (mandatory).
6. BIR number or Birth Certificate PIN.
NB: Please note that BIR number is required for persons whose monthly salary exceeds $6,001.
7. ‘Recommender Declaration’ section signed by an active member of the Society.
8. Two personal referees (relatives or persons living at the same address of the applicant will not be accepted).
9. Non-refundable application fee of One Hundred & Sixty-five Dollars ($165.00) for adults and Fifty Dollars ($50.00) for children (10 to 17 years).
A Personal Referee is a reference provided by someone who knows you and can attest to the information provided on the application.
A Guardian is a person who is entrusted by law with the care of another person such as a minor or someone who is legally incapable of managing his or her own affairs.
The Recommender for youth membership is restricted to the parent or legal guardian of the child.
Under the Nominee Section of the application, the applicant’s signature must be witnessed by two (2) employees of RHAND Credit Union.
Persons applying for membership must be residents of Trinidad and Tobago. Where the individual is a national residing abroad, that person must provide evidence of property ownership or the operation of a business in Trinidad and Tobago.