Find your perfect home
Now that you have a clear picture of your finances and how we can help you, it’s time to go shopping! Use a realtor or the classifieds to help you find the right home to fit your lifestyle and budget.
Gather your documents
Make an offer
Found your dream home? It’s time to make an offer. Consider the property’s condition and look up comparable sales in the area before settling on a price (if the seller is open to negotiation). If possible, enlist the help of a real estate agent to help you craft an attractive offer.
Apply for a mortgage
This is the easy part. With your documents and offer in hand, get in touch with our team of dedicated specialists to get started. We’re here to make the process hassle-free and answer any home financing questions you may have.
Close with confidence
Review your mortgage documents, sign on the dotted line, and get the keys to your brand new home. Congratulations; you’re now officially a homeowner!
Eveyone needs a home, but it’s often difficult to meet the strict criteria of the mortgage market. Maximize your dreams of owning your own home with us.
At RHAND, we’ve got the right deal for you. Our mortgage loan comes with additonal perks that make buying a home that much easier.
Members may still qualify for a mortgage loan at a higher rate.
*Special Conditions Apply: (i) Subject to salary deduction only, (ii) assignment of life insurance, (iii) other normal lending conditions apply
Apart from the basics, you will also need:
- Copy of Mortgage Deed or Title Deed to the property/Certificate of Title
- Valuation Report by a recognized Valuator (should not be more than six months old)
- WASA Clearance Certificate
- Copies of applicable up-to-date receipts for land and building taxes, lease rent, water rates and maintenance fees
- Full Comprehensive Homeowner’s Fire Insurance
Land loans also need:
- Cadastral Sheet approved by Town & Country
Home construction and renovation loans also need:
- Approved building plans
- Detailed builder’s estimate
- Contractor’s all risk insuranceQuantity surveyor’s report