Managing the impact of the Coronavirus
At RHAND, we are committed to doing all in our power to ensure that our entire community remains safe as COVID – 19 continues to impact the world.
To ensure success, we will need a community effort and therefore wish to share the following with you:
We are following the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Ministry of Health (MOH), and continue to update our information directly from those sources.
We have stocked up on the necessary sanitizing agents and have increased the frequency of our cleaning cycles during the day. We have also equipped our customer facing staff members with the necessary sanitizing supplies, and have recommended that they take all precautions for their safety and yours.
VISITING A BRANCH & DISTANCING
Out of an abundance of caution and care for everyone – Members and Staff, we ask that you refrain from entering any of our Branches if any of the following statements is true –
- You are displaying any of the following symptoms:
• Fever • Cough • Acute Diarrhoea
• Shortness Of Breath/Breathing Difficulties
- You or any of the persons you live with has returned from travel abroad in the last 14 days.
- You live with, or have been in close contact with anyone currently under a quarantine order.
- You have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
While our 3 Branches remain open, this would be an excellent opportunity for you to explore our online banking options available directly from our website.
If you do require an in person visit to one of our branches, we encourage you to walk with your own pens and to observe the recommended distance in the queue and waiting areas.
As you might expect, our staff will be extra vigilant for displays of the symptoms listed above and we have recommended that they discreetly indicate any cause for concern to our safety team.
Please continue to take care of yourselves and your families.