Notice of Special General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Special General Meeting of RHAND Credit Union Co-operative Society Limited will be held on Thursday September 14, 2023, commencing at 5:00 p.m.
The meeting would be held using a hybrid format:
- Virtually through the internet via links provided to a closed Zoom meeting portal; and
- Simultaneously in-person with limited seating available at the following two (2) venues:
Trinidad (host location) – 4th Floor, RHAND Head Office, Abercromby Street.
Tobago – Shaw Park Cultural Complex, Scarborough
Appointment of Auditors for the Society for the financial year ending December 31, 2023
Dated this 29th day of August, 2023.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD,
Desmond B. Noel
Secretary – Board of Director
1. Members wishing to participate in the SGM must preregister online via our SGM registration portal on our website https://rhand.org.tt or email at email@example.com along with your name, contact number, date of birth and a copy of valid identification. Members can also register by calling 62-RHAND ext. 1271 – 1273. Or visiting any Branch where the necessary assistance would be provided.
2. Preregistration will end on Friday, 8th September, 2023 at 4:00pm.
3. Members will have the option to select the preference of their attendance, that is, either virtually or in-person.
4. Members who registered to participate virtually will not be allowed to attend in-person. Likewise, members who registered to participate physically will not be allowed to attend virtually.
5. Reservations are required for members attending the in-person meeting. Reservations will only be available on a first-come-first-serve basis, due to the limited seating capacity at both venues.
6. Only Registered members will be emailed a link, with the accompanying instructions to access the virtual meeting.
7. The voting will be done electronically. As such, all members must be registered with a valid email address and a mobile phone number.
8. Please use a reliable and functioning email address to preregister for virtual attendance. The Zoom link to join the meeting will be sent to the email used for preregistration.